Summer sure is a wonderful time to enjoy the outdoors and spend time with friends. Here at Covenant Christian School we are offering a fun and safe Summer Blast Camp program! We are following state and local guidelines to keep everyone safe and healthy. One of the best ways to stay healthy is to get plenty of exercise and Vitamin D. Our campers are playing, walking, and enjoying the outdoors every day! COME JOIN IN ON ALL OF THE FUN!
Attached are the calendars for Weeks 1 through 4, and a flyer describing the GREAT ‘Patriotic Wheels’ Parade planned for Wednesday, July 1st.
A heads-up on some of the fun activities you don’t want to miss:
– Monday, June 29th – Shaffer Park for lunch & play time
– Tuesday, June 30th – Shaffer Park for lunch & play time
– Wednesday, July 1st – Fourth of July Parade & Party
– Thursday, July 2nd – Beach Day @ Corona del Mar
– Monday, July 6th – Water Day with water blasters, sprinklers, slip n slides, & more!
– Tuesday, July 7th – Shaffer Park for lunch & play time
– Wednesday, July 8th – Ice Skating @ KHS Skating Rink
– Thursday, July 9th – Beach Day @ Corona del Mar
– Friday, July 10th – Shaffer Park for lunch & play time
We have more planned field trips coming up throughout July and August such as BounceU, Medieval Times, Concourse Bowling, and more!
Students must be registered and signed up for field trips at least one day before the trip. So, don’t miss out on signing up for Summer Blast 2020!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Mrs. Pennksaw directly via email at email@example.com.
The Summer Blast Team