Our goal is to serve each family who values a Christ-centered education. If you should have any questions regarding our tuition and/or fees please contact the school office for assistance.
Early Bird Registration: $300 (if paid by March 31)
Standard Registration: $400
Tuition Discounts: Covenant Christian School is pleased to offer the following discounts. All discounts require annual verification. To receive a discount, the student(s) must be enrolled full-time and must not be receiving financial aid or any other discounts.
- A 10% sibling discount is available for families not receiving other discounts or financial aid
- Parents actively employed as police officers, fire fighters, or U.S. military personnel will be grated a 20% family tuition discount
- Pastors and full-time church workers will be granted a 20% family tuition discount
- Covenant Presbyterian Church Members will be granted a 15% family tuition discount
- Need Based – For families who cannot meet the monthly cost of tution, financial awards will be based on a comprehensive, objective assessment of the family need, conducted by FACTS, for the upcoming school year. In addition to required documentation, there is a $35 application fee paid to FACTS. All personal information provided to FACTS is secured by FACTS, and remains confidential. Click Here to acces FACTS.
Other Fees & Notes:
- Kindergarten Readiness Fee—$50
- Extended AM & PM daycare is available for $8.50/hour per student
- Registration and Tution include tuition includes Yearbook, Technology Fee & Earthquake Kit
FACTS Tuition Payment System
Please click here to learn more about the FACTS payment system used by CCS.